Monday, October 24, 2016

Warm Up

1. I felt so heartbroken when I looked at these photos. He captured all of the pain that she was going through. You could just see the difference in her eyes, and at the end it looked like she had just given up.

2. I think that that quote means that the photos that he took did not label her as a cancer patient, she just was one and could not change it. I also think that quote means that photos capture the truth that is in us, not what we would like to be seen as.

3. I myself do not think that I could take photos if I were in this situation. I believe that it would be too intense for me.

4. If I were to send a letter to Angelo, I would say that he did a very good job in capturing all of the emotions that his wife was going through.  He made everyone else that is not going through what he was feel for him and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment