Monday, October 17, 2016

Abandoned Theme Parks

Out of all of the abandoned theme parks that I looked at, I would like to visit Prypiat, Ukraine. I would like to bring my camera there because it just seemed to have so much life that was there before the bomb went off. I would want to be able for people to imagine and remember what it was like going there. From the pictures I saw, I can just imagine kids playing, and riding the rides, and having fun. That is what I would want to capture if I went there.



Interesting places to take photos:
1. Old Factory
2. High up in a tree
3. Castles in India
4. Old Baseball Stadium
5. Alley Ways



I think that it would be very interesting to take photos in alley ways because a lot of times they are run down and not looking too great, but I feel like I could bring out the beauty in a run down place. I would also like to capture the type of people in alleyways. I would expect to take lots of framing photos there, just because of the structure of alley ways.

I would like to take alleyway photos in Tokyo just because of the culture there. If I were actually to go there, then I would need a camera (obviously), and plane tickets. I would ned to find a place to stay, and for to eat. I would also have to be careful of taking photos of people. I would have to know how to handle a situation if for example, someone did not want me taking a photo of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment