Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Drop the Bass

Drop the Bass is a photo of a girl pouring paint onto a speaker, and all of the paint is splashing up with the beat of the song.

I picked this photo because I thought that it was really interesting how the paint could splash that far up with the beat of the music. And I would think that it would be really hard to capture the paint splashing.

I thought that balance was used perfectly in this photo. Even the paint that was splashing up was even on both sides.

I think that I could go to the library and some science classes to take photos like the ones that I saw today.

I would like to go to Mrs. Keyes to take photos. I feel like there will especially be a lot of photo opportunities in the library.

I will use the rules of photography to get my photos to look like the ones that I saw today. I will also make sure to get close, with not as much background space.

No comments:

Post a Comment