Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique

1. Challenges that occurred while I was taking these photos was that it was hard just to find academic things to take photos of in our limited time. I also thought that when we did find a good subject, it was hard to work around the classroom and all of the people in it to get a good shot.

2. I thought about the angle of the photo the most. One photo where I believed that I did it really well was in my simplicity photo, I got just the right angle so that there was nothing on the wall behind my subject.

3. If I could redo the assignment then I would make my subjects more clear and focused.

4. I think that if I were to do this again then I would keep the angles in which I took the photo.

5. I think that simplicity will be the easiest rule to preform correctly.

6. I think that the hardest rule to preform correctly will be the rule of lines.

7. I am not totally clear on the rule of mergers. I think that I can go back and look at correct examples that other people have and learn from them.

http://gailsphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

Feed back:
1. Most of her subjects are very clear.
2. The focus is very clear on her subjects, and she blurred the background perfectly.
3. I think that she should have made her subject more clear in her rule of thirds photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment