Monday, January 9, 2017

Phobia Project

A. An extreme or irrational fear of something. 

B. Acrophobia- Fear of hights.
Eisoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors, or seeing oneself in a mirror. 
Enochlophobia- Fear of crowds. 
Nudophobia- Fear of nudity.
Verbophobia- Fear of words.

C. Nudophia- For this fear I was thinking of having someone taking a shower with clothes on. I would have all of the lights on except for the over shower lights. My brother can be the person taking a shower. 

Verbophobia- For this fear I was going to have a close up of someone with tape over their mouth to show that they don't like words. They would not have a happy expression on their face. I will shoot this in my friends room with her back wall in the background. 

Eisoptrophobis- For this fear I will have someone getting ready at their sink, but with no mirror on the wall. They can be putting on makeup, looking at the wall like they would a mirror. This will be a vertical photo. 

D. Nudophia- I will shoot with just the overhead light so that thy person is the only thing that you focus on. 
Vebophia- I will shoot with a black wall behind the person so that it creates a darker mood. 
Eisotrophobis- I will shoot behind the person so that you can tell that normally they use a mirror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment